Do you want to join an amazing team and a company that will invest in you and your career!! GSLS is an industry leader in providing Cash In Transit Services. Due to continued growth and expansion, GSLS currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Motor Mechanic based in our Dublin Depot.
GSLS provides a range of cash management services including cash collection & deliveries, cash processing, and ATM services to businesses across Ireland. GSLS was purchased by STAR Capital in 2019. STAR Capital is a leading London-based private equity firm who have invested over £1bn in a wide range of businesses in Western Europe since its inception in 1999.
Our facility in Dublin, as well as our modern fleet of armoured vehicles, are fully approved by the Private Security Authority (PSA). Support from our experienced team ensures we can offer flexible cash management services nationwide to our customers.
We are looking for a Fleet Mechanic to join our Team in our Dublin base!
The successful candidate will be working closely with our Transport Manager. This person will be supporting the day-to-day tasks in relation to our Fleet and its general up-keep.
Working Hours: Flexible
Salary: start at €45,000 negotiable depending on experience
€1000 Sign-on Bonus
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and support the day-to-day of Vehicles
- Conduct general vehicle inspections
- Investigate and diagnose vehicles based on reports submitted by drivers and take the appropriate action.
- Identify Mechanical and Electrical problems and the ability to resolve them
- Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
- Troubleshoot and make repairs to equipment as necessary
- Perform routine servicing and preventive maintenance according to schedules established by Vehicle and System manufactures.
- Follow Operational Policy and procedures, submit and record all relevant documentation.
- Submit reports as required in addition to maintaining record keeping systems
- Perform other office duties as assigned
Experience / Skills
- Qualification as Motor Mechanic
- Leaving Certificate
- 3 years’ experience working in the same / equivalent role as a mechanic
- Completion of a postsecondary program in automotive service technology a plus
- Critical Thinking and Troubleshooting Skills
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work to be performed within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities and other duties / responsibilities may be assigned as business needs require.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €45,000.00 per year
- Contributory Company pension
- On-site parking
- €1K sign on bonus paid at 3 and 9 month intervals
- Sports & Social event
- Subsidised canteen
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Mechanic: 3 years (required)
- Full B Class Drivers License
Interested applicants must attach a copy of their CV