GSLS is an industry leader in providing Cash In Transit Services. Due to continued growth and expansion, GSLS currently has fantastic opportunities for Cash-in-Transit drivers, with signing bonus of €2000.
GSLS provides a range of cash management services including cash collection & deliveries, cash processing, and ATM services. GSLS was purchased by STAR Capital in 2019. STAR Capital is a leading London-based private equity firm who have invested over £1bn in a wide range of businesses in Western Europe since its inception in 1999.
Would you like the opportunity to join an expanding company that will invest in you and your development right from the start? Look no further…. Come and join our team!
- B License Drivers – €14.50, upon passing C License, the rate will automatically increase to €15.50 / hr (Convert your B to C License in 5 weeks!)
- C License Drivers – €15.50 up to €18.40 per hour within a year (depending on achieving Key Performance Indicators)
- If you have an active SIA License, you will be eligible to receive an additional €1000 BONUS after your 6-month probation
Those who are successfully hired will be provided with
- €2000 Signing Bonus.
- A full-time permanent contract
- Company pension scheme available
- Competitive rates of pay/terms & conditions
- €8 Non-Taxable Lunch Allowance for every single working day
- Full workwear and PPE provided
- Full training provided
- An opportunity to get your C License through the Company’s Education Assistance Policy at full company expense.
Security CIT Driver requirements
- To collect and deliver customer lodgements/ orders as assigned and in line with procedures and regulations. Must be flexible with regard to working hours; weekly working will include weekends on a rotational basis
- Complete all necessary checks regarding deliveries and collections before leaving site
- Complete as rostered all collections and deliveries
- Provide excellent customer service to client base
- Communicate with HQ regarding any issues arising
- Comply with all RSA and CPC requirements (if applicable)
- Previous Multi-drop driving experience advantage
- Full Clean B or C-Class Driving Licence
- CPC and Tachograph Card required, if applicable
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, flexible, dependable, and punctual
- Team Oriented
Job Types: Full-time, Part-Time, Permanent
Interested applicants must attach a copy of their CV.4.