GSLS provides a range of cash management services including cash collection & deliveries, cash processing, and ATM services. GSLS was purchased by STAR Capital in 2019. STAR Capital is a leading London-based private equity firm who have invested over £1bn in a wide range of businesses in Western Europe since its inception in 1999.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Operations/Scheduling Administrator to join the team of GSLS supporting the significant growth and development of the business.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, based in Ballymount, this highly analytical, focussed, collaborative and ambitious individual will have full responsibility for the day-to-day management of GSLS Road Operations and will be a hands-on leader with a strong, wide-ranging skillset. This role’s working hours are from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays.
This role provides an outstanding opportunity to leverage an outstanding knowledge of the key operational activities and build meaningful partnerships with Cash Operations, Coin Warehouse, Finance HR, and other functions. The role also offers a unique opportunity to take a leadership role on several truly transformative projects. These projects include the development of new markets, computer systems, and ways of working.
Your experience will include a career of five years or more of increasingly accountable operations management, leadership, and team management. You will have a strong track record in building enduring collaborative relationships.
- Day-to-day oversight and responsibility for the scheduling of our key business activities; Cash collection, cash delivery, ATM replenishment, ATM maintenance, etc.
- Working collaboratively across the business in the flawless execution of our operational activities.
- Building and maintaining meaningful and productive partnerships with Cash Operations, Coin Warehouse, Finance, HR, and other functions.
- Producing, reviewing and distributing standard and bespoke reports to all customers including several blue-chip retailers and financial institutions.
- Optimising driver resources, finding innovative solutions to day-to-day constraints.
- Holiday cover for Operations Manager
- Utilising our HR systems to track performance, compliance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Responsibility for the integrity of assets in our care e.g. ATM cassettes. Organising scheduled maintenance and ad-hoc repairs
- Ongoing communication with personnel and customers.
- Supporting the Head of Road Operations in developing the strategic direction and growth of the business
- Developing and improving systems and controls on an ongoing basis
- Partnering with the project team to analyse, plan and roll out company-wide projects e.g:
- ISA 7 implementation
- Route Optimisation: Descartes route planning software
- Supporting the entry into new markets e.g. Northern Ireland
- 5 years experience in a busy, customer-focused, fast-paced working environment.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, good judgment making and logical decision-maker.
- Ability to challenge the status quo, drive process improvements and adopt a continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent track record of developing/leading a team and partnering with operational teams.
- Experience in managing, motivating and influencing in an environment of rapidly changing workload, tight deadlines, in the context of high expectations and tight time frames.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Must have good Excel skills essential.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and good time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent phone manner and customer service ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
Interested applicants must attach a copy of their CV