GSLS is an industry leader in providing Cash In Transit Services. Due to continued growth and expansion, GSLS currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Day Shift Coin Warehouse Operative.
GSLS provides a range of cash management services including cash collection & deliveries, cash processing, and ATM services. GSLS was purchased by STAR Capital in 2019. STAR Capital is a leading London-based private equity firm who have invested over £1bn in a wide range of businesses in Western Europe since its inception in 1999.
We are currently looking for Day Shift Coin Warehouse Operative to join our growing team!
- Picking orders from the warehouse and packaging them
- Perform general physical activities in the warehouse; loading, unloading, sorting, and moving products and materials manually
- Verifying delivery quantities of the product received into the warehouse and completing relevant paperwork
- Assembling orders for despatch on relevant delivery routes each day
- Preparation of drivers packs for each route on a daily basis
- Scanning and sorting of daily collections from each van
- Reworking/repacking stock for picking on an ongoing basis
- Friendly, outgoing with the ability to work on own initiative
- Organised with the ability to prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Excellent communication skills – Fluent English is essential
- Hardworking, self-motivated individual
- Experience of using computers would be a distinct advantage
- A counterbalance licence is preferred, but not essential
Wages: Paid monthly, Performance Based Salary Scale, Subsidised Canteen Meals