GSLS is an industry leader in providing Cash In Transit Services. Due to continued growth and expansion, GSLS currently has a fantastic opportunity for Cash Processing Team Leaders (2).
GSLS provides a range of cash management services including cash collection & deliveries, cash processing, and ATM services. GSLS was purchased by STAR Capital in 2019. STAR Capital is a leading London-based private equity firm who have invested over £1bn in a wide range of businesses in Western Europe since its inception in 1999.
Would you like the opportunity to join an expanding company that will invest in you and your development right from the start? Look no further…. Come and join our team!
The successful candidate will be results and customer orientated. They will effectively manage the day-to-day activities of Note and Coin sales, ATM’s and customer reporting and queries to ensure that the customer expectations and service requirements are met to deliver the best cash logistics service in the market in a cost-effective manner. The key performance delivery areas are:
- Note, Coin & ATM order fulfillment processes from order taking, dispatching, stock control, reporting and payment reconciliation.
- Cash processing customer reporting
- Management of the customer query log
- Deliver excellent service to customers, anticipating and meeting their service requirements.
- Manage relationships with customers, including regular reporting, reconciliation and KPI’s
- Continuously improve service delivery and performance particularly around forecasting, balancing and reconciliation
- Support the implementation of processes and systems that deliver great service and robust compliance
- Optimise processes ensuring efficiency in hours and resources to deliver excellent service at a competitive cost
- Minimising cash stocks to maximise cash flow
- Manage the stock of customer equipment such as ATM cassettes
- Efficient and effective maintenance of cash counting equipment
- Provide leadership and manage a team of order administrators, customer reporting and customer queries staff.
- Duties include scheduling, performance management, engagement, succession planning, training & development, and safety
- Managing staff roster including hours and holiday management
Legal Compliance, Health & Safety & Security
- Maintain and adhere to company procedures and policies, ensuring compliance within your area
- Ensure all cash counting equipment is fully compliant with the central bank and other relevant standards and certifications
- Excellent attention to detail and extremely well organised
- High level of competency with excel and ability to learn new systems such as ISA
- A willingness to become an ISA system expert
- Ability to lead a small admin team through growth and process change
- Experience in using database and report writing tools is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to think and plan ahead
- Capable of engaging and liaising with key stakeholders such as equipment and system providers
- Proficient in multitasking, changing priorities, and working in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal and customer management skills
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work to be performed within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities and other duties/responsibilities may be assigned as business needs require.