GSLS fees are on average 1/3 of the price of the current bank processing charges.
When GSLS are asked what the benefits of using a CIT service are, we usually answer by mentioning the following benefits :
• Reduce Processing Costs: GSLS fees are on average 1/3 of the price of the current bank processing charges.
• Having a CIT provider eliminate staff going to the bank, freeing up valuable resources and ensuring managers are on the shop floor at all times
• CIT services reduce risk and prevents attack on both staff and the general public
• Increase security by reducing opportunities for theft- it your premises is under surveillance the perpetrators will be aware there is less cash on site and this could act as a deterrent
• Lower Insurance Premiums, insurers factor in the provision of CIT services and best business practice when quoting premiums- having CIT provision can reduce insurance premiums.